Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm Obsessed with Stylebook



So, so, so, so, so obsessed. I can't even. Stylebook an app for iOS that helps you organize your real-life clothes, arrange them into looks a la Polyvore, calendar your outfits, make packing lists, and, you know, other stuff.  This is perfect for me. I can procrastinate whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing by putting together outfits and calendaring them, and then, when I wake up in the morning, there will be a picture of the day's outfit waiting for me. This is great because I like clothes, but deciding what to wear is my least favorite thing ever (probably because I sleep hard and wake up confused). You can even view which of your items hasn't been used in any outfits, which is especially useful when it comes to deciding what to purge. The biggest danger now is losing myself in a black hole of outfit-making. It's addictive!



No comments: