Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope your holidays were as full of family, friends, and tasty foods as mine.  I didn't want to give you a pictureless post on my first day back, so to avoid that horror of horrors, I'm giving you two purges in one today! Yaay! (Cue confetti.)


My ever-dedicated-to-the-cause husband Jonathan just cleaned out his t-shirt drawer and came up with a stack of donatables, which should very much be a word. But the real story, the story I can't show a picture of because it's way too sad, is that my mom and I went through some of my remaining childhood stuff and came up with a box, a bag, and a big basket full of stuff to donate in addition to a huge garbage bag of stuff to throw out.

Today, it's over 80 degrees and gorgeously sunny in Los Angeles, so I was in a great mood to take down all the Christmas decorations and put up a few Valentine's Day ones. I'm ready for summer! (Believe me, these things follow in LA-logic.) 2012 is off to a fantastic start and I can't wait to see what this year will bring. I wish you as much fun and productivity as you can/want to handle!

No comments: