Thursday, March 22, 2012

Uh-Oh

We are in trouble, everyone! We are in trouble because I just found another website where we have to buy everything!!! It's organize.com.

Ironing blanket for ironing in small spaces

Jack ring holder

Polaroid-looking photo frames

Stacked sliding drawers for inside the cabinet

MacBook Cord Keeper
I would apologize in advance for how much I just made you blow this month's budget, but as it turns out, I also just found out about OrganizeIt.com. Our problems begin anew!





Okay, stopping... I don't want to make clutter with too many new organizational tools, as tempting as that is. The guy and I do need to come up with some storage solutions for our new place, though. It's a lot smaller than our last one, but has a huge yard. I feel like that trade-off is a no-brainer in L.A. I'll let you know if I come up with anything! 

Have a happy day!!

No comments: