Sunday, February 10, 2013

Out for Brunch at Auntie Em's

So, I usually get the sausage grits or the biscuits and sausage gravy at Auntie Em's if we go during the weekend, but today felt like a meatless day, so I opted for this vegetarian torta instead. My life will henceforth be divided into days I eat this sandwich and days that are empty and sad.

AND they now have chipotle chocolate cupcakes for Valentine's Day, which are exactly like the insane chocolate cupcakes they normally make, but, you know, spicy. (We've been obsessed with these cupcakes for a long time, and when Auntie Em's catered our wedding, our cake was the giant chocolate cake version of them.)

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

YUMMM, Auntie Em's!!! Now I'm hungry. Love the sausage & gravy with fried egg on top! (and anything else at that place!)

Dorothy said...

Maybe if I put my red shoes on & click my heals I'll land at Auntie Em's!

JanAlyssa said...

WAAAAANT!!! Moar puppy lunches?