Monday, May 6, 2013

PopSugar Must Have: Special Edition, Summer Fun 2013

Wow, that was a mouthful. Anyway, I got back into town today and this box had arrived along with my accumulated mail! Thanks, mail carrier! I was disciplined and waited until Jonathan and I went through all of the regular mail before ripping this thing apart and fawning over everything. Here it is!



1. Sachin + Babi Sarong 


2. S'Well (stainless steel, double-walled, insulated) Bottle

3. Henri Bendel Candle

4. Starbucks Refreshers (not shown in pamphlet, probably considered a bonus item)

5.Vitabath Sugar Scrub

6. Truffle Pouch

7. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses

A good haul. PopSugar has nailed it again, in my opinion. The bottle keeps beverages hot or cold. The sarong is very pretty in person. It's very delicate, and anyone with sizing concerns should be able to use it as a scarf. (That said, I'm a dress size 8 with gigantic obstacles up top, and I was able to wear it as a longer-than-knee-length halter dress, so it's not excessively teeny-tiny.) The clear pouch is for holding your essentials so you can switch from purse to purse quickly. I've been wanting to switch to that system for a while now, but have been too lazy to come up with an inner-purse pouch, so this worked out great.

1 comment:

JanAlyssa said...

Oooh lucky you!! I especially really love those sunglasses.