Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Hammock Pack

Here are the contents of November's Hammock Pack. It's a box of vacation-themed goods, usually hand-made, for $25/month. This month's theme was Italy, and the goods came wrapped in Italian newsprint, which was pretty cool.


1. Button Earrings by Le Stoffe Allegre 2. Fox Magnet by ViolinoViola
3. Espresso Brownie by Whimsy&Spice 4. Biscotti by Biscotti Di Vecchio

I was kind of disappointed with this one. I'm not sure if anyone would agree, but it seems to be less cool and with fewer items/less value than previous months. I would have been thrilled to have spent $25 on any of the previous months' boxes, but am not so happy about this one. So... mixed bag on the service overall? I bought a one-off box for this one, and I have a lot of other stuff coming next month, so I'm not continuing. I'm curious to see what's in store next month and will keep an eye out for other reviews. If it picks up again, I might try it again in the future, but for now, not so much.

No comments: